Terms & Conditions
Booking ECAD Gallery
You can book the ECAD Gallery for two-week periods, which run from Wednesdays to Wednesdays. One-week slots are also available.
The gallery fee is normally £325 per week, however a promotion half price fee of £325 for 2 weeks will apply for January & February 2018 bookings). The fee covers heating, lighting, card payment facilities etc. This is comprised of:
A non-refundable deposit of £125, (based upon 1 week hire) will be due 6 weeks prior to the exhibition.
The remaining £200 (£170* based upon 1 week hire), is payable in full on or before the first day of the exhibition.
Your booking will begin at 12 noon on Wednesday – this is to allow you to hang the exhibition in time for a private view on the first Thursday or Friday if you choose.
We will issue you with a key to the front door, and you can choose opening times that suit you – for example, artists with commitments during the week sometimes only open at the weekends.
You should display your chosen opening times clearly on the front door.
You are free to hang your exhibition as you wish (see terms below). Artists make good on arrival, and can leave the gallery as it is for the next artist.
You must vacate the gallery before noon on the last Wednesday & hand the keys back to the gallery proprietor or representative.
- Wall Space -1 = 2.4m (h) x 4.1m (l) [patressing to wall no raw plugs required]
- Wall Space -2 = 2.4m (h) x 3.8m (l) [patressing to wall no raw plugs required]
- Wall Space -3 = 2.8m (h) x 5.0m (l) [raw plugs required]
- Wall Space -4 = 2.8m (h) x 2.1m (l) [raw plugs required]
- Flexible Screens - By request
- WC & Kitchen Facilities
- LED Theatre Spot Lighting (Dimmable)
- Sonos Sound system (Spotify or iTunes compatible)
- Back of House Storage Area
- Window Display Advertising
- Relaxed Seating
An ECAD Gallery representative will be at the premises (within the Studio Room) at strategic times.
All exhibition marketing will be the responsibility of the exhibitor, however the ECAD Gallery website will advertise the feature of exhibitors showing at the gallery.